PNEUMATIC DIAPHRAGM LINEAR ACTUATOR
SINGLE ACTING TYPE
The PROVAL diaphragm actuator spring opposed diaphragm actuator provides precise, high thrust performance in a lightweight, compact format. The diaphragm actuators are designed afresh applying multi-spring type, so that these actuators are materialized to be miniaturized and light weighted as a new style. The PROVAL diaphragm actuators provide the operation to control the valve travel balancing between the force on the diaphragm by the signal air pressure, and the spring force.
By combining PROVAL positioner, the series brings about high accuracy of positioning.
- · Low overall height
- Design of leg posts and diaphragm casing allows for maximum strength with minimum overall height.
- · Long service lift
- Diaphragm casing are rugged, thick-walled, internally coated steel construction providing stability and corrosion protection.
- · High trust capability
- Molded and reinforced diaphragm permits higher pressure to provide maximum thrust for a given diaphragm size.
- · High dynamic stability and frequency response
- Shallow casing means reduced volume, thereby minimizing response time.
- · Reduced hysteresis
- Multi-spring design provides diaphragm stability and improves operational repeatability.
||Single acting (Multi-spring)
||Reverse action (RA), Direct action (DA)
|Effective Diaphragm Area(cm²)
|Max. Stroke (mm)
|Shaft (output rod)
||SUS304 (H.Cr plated)
|Supply Air Pressure
|160 (1.6), 240 (2.4), 320 (3.2)
|20~98 (0.2~1.0), 80~240 (0.8~2.4), 120~240 (1.2~2.4)
||-20°C ~ 80°C
||Top-mounted H/W, Side worm-mounted H/W, Travel stopper.
||E/P Positioner, P/P Positioner, Air set, Limit S/W,
Solenoid valve, Booster relay, Speed controller, Lock-up valve, etc.
(1) ※: Manufactured and attached as according to customer’s order.
(2) Please consent in advance that approval drawing and other documents may represent with old material designation.
(3) For ambient temperature, denoted the extended temperature range as option.
DOCUMENTS & DRAWINGS