We will continue exerting our utmost effort to manufacture quality product to cope with the needs of the customers through the research and development based on the technology we have.
High Performance Butterfly Valve
HIGH-PERFORMANCE BUTTERFLY VALVES
The design of PROVAL YADB-122E1, YABB-122E1 Series is a high-performance butterfly valve designed to control for difficult-to-control fluids impossible with conventional universal type of butterfly valves. Featuring a self sealing seat ring, double eccentric disc, and a choice of three seat rings, the YADB-122E1 Series far surpasses ball valves and gate valves - even fluids such as corrosive slurry and high-pressure steam can be perfectly sealed off.
CONTACT SALES >
· Self-sealing mechanism ensures a tight shut-off
As illustrated below, fluid pressure to the disc and seat ring ensures a secure seal. The higher the pressure, the better the sealing performance. The sealing performance remains uncharged even when the flow direction changes from one way to the other.
· Double eccentric disc ensures longer service life, low seating torque and leak-tight shut-off.
Since the stem is eccentric from the seat ring (as indicated by A and B), the disc has contact to the seat ring only when the valves is completely closed. Here are benefits from the double eccentric disc design.
1. Less wear of the seat ring offers longer service life of the seat ring.
2. When the disc closes, the disc pushes the seat ring outward and ensures perfect sealing.
3. Easy operation with less seating torque.
4. Easy replacement of the seat ring without removing the stem, thanks to the design of the stem not penetrating through the seat ring.
· Compact, lightweight, and cost-effective
Employing the thin wafer body, the YADB-122E1 series is significantly smaller and lighter than gate valves or ball valves, and piping works can be greatly simplified.